Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, June 27, 2011

In Memory of Georgia

I was talking to my little brother yesterday ( the one in Alaska) and learned that one of the puppies, Georgia, got her chain tangled with one of her siblings, and died. It made me so sad. And I've been thinking about her all morning. I don't know how I got so attached to those dogs in such a short time but I did. My favorite memory of Georgia and the other puppies is when we took them on a walk and they were playing together in the snow. The Georgia I knew (albeit briefly) was a happy little puffball of energy, that loved to play with her brother and sisters, and in her spare time enjoyed eating mittens and pulling cameras out of peoples pockets.  I made a little video of her playing in the snow with her siblings when I was in Alaska, and it is how I'll always remember her. I'll miss you Georgia girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment