Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DogSkiSoccer Boarding

Geez, it's been a while I know. But I've just been so busy! Things should be settling down a bit, and I should be able to get back to writing. Anyway, I had a dream two nights ago that I thought was worth describing. I'm not the kind of person who reads much into dreams and I'm glad, because this one would have me very confused as to a meaning.
In my sleep, I invented a game (well, in my dream I didn't invent it, I just knew how to play it) that is a combination of snowboarding, water skiing, soccer and dog sledding! And let me tell you, it was so FUN! I know because I played it!
In the dream we weren't playing on snow, but wet grass and the field was circular with one opening.
There were 4 or 5 of us, and we each had a snowboard-like thing where one foot was sort of hooked in, and the other was free. Then we each had a water ski rope attached to one dog.
The dogs pulled us around (and we trailed behind like a person water skis behind a boat) and we competed to kick the soccer ball through the opening with our free foot, while not getting tangled in anyone elses rope, or letting anyone else kick it through.
Isn't that....well, just about the silliest thing you ever heard of a person dreaming? I thought it was pretty funny that I invented a game in my sleep! It's even funnier to think that if I tried right now, I could never think of as cool a game as that in a million years. So...anybody want to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment