Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Peppermint Bark

It's that time of year again! I have been waiting all year for Christmas time to arrive, and now its only 25 days away! I already got my tree, and put up my decorations (with the help of my brothers of course). All 10 stockings are crammed on my 2.5' wide fireplace. I just started wrapping presents the day before yesterday, and I already watched the Polar Express for the first time this year!


In addition to my normal decorating, I was inspired by The Ice Age Christmas Special (which was awesome and aired last Thursday night) to add "peppermint bark" trees to my otherwise adequately festive decor. Mom helped me paint them on my sliding glass door on Saturday, and they turned out great. So my place is more Christmassy than ever!
The next couple weeks should be busy, but I'll try to keep you all posted on the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment