Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, December 10, 2012

Naughty but Nice Xmas Cookies!

I made Christmas cookies again this year! Well, actually I enlisted the help of my friend Daniel, who happens to be a wonderful baker, and I just assisted him. But anyway, I opted out of the traditional snowmen and Santa shaped cookie cutters for a more original twist on the classic holiday cookie. I decided to use the lingerie cookie cutters my mom bought me in France a couple years ago. I have a bustier and a bra and panties (or one piece and two piece swim-suit if you prefer something more conservative). Anyway, it took one night to bake the cookies, and a second night to decorate them all. It was a lot of hard work, but very fun. And we drank champagne and listed to holiday music the whole while, so that helped out a lot.  I think they came out great, AND they are 100% original. You can't buy these tasty treats in any store. Anyway here are a few photos.

The "Winter Wonderland" collection

Men's wear

The "Holiday Classics" collection

"Holiday Classics" Seperates

Yummy Cookies!

Oh la la!

"Feliz Navidad" 







1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! You have taken Xmas Cookies to an entire new level. Designer lingerie Xmas Cookies to be left for le Pere Noel! Oh la la!!!

    ReplyDelete