Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, October 14, 2013

Muddy Buddy 2013

Oh! I've been so remiss in posting all the happenings in my life that I can't even remember where to start! I love being busy (well, most of the time), and I've been doing lots of fun things, but the downside is that I don't have much time to reflect or write about any of it!
Anyway, I guess I'll start with the Muddy Buddy race me and my Sweetie did a few weeks ago. It was a 5 mile run, and 6 obstacles, including a rope climb (which I failed miserably) and a slog through a mud pit (which I excelled at)!
It was a lot of fun. The race was put on by REI, and it benefited the Prostate Cancer Foundation. It was held up in the East Bay Hills at Joseph D. Grant State Park, and it was a great day for a run.
Our team name was the Packer Backers and we came in 10th in our division! WooHoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment