Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, January 24, 2011

The "Atheists Nightmare" is....


...according to one guy  A BANANA. Yep, you read that correctly. And I always thought if there was such a thing as an 'atheist nightmare', it would have something to do with God presenting himself and sending us all to hell. But apparently it involves fruit instead. It's a huge relief. And actually, I love bananas. They are delicious.
As far as I can tell this guy is seriously claiming that the banana was "created" specifically by God for our consumption and pleasure, and proves beyond a doubt he exists. (BTW using his very own reasoning I would argue a watermelon and a star fruit prove he (God) doesn't.) Also, I am pretty sure wild bananas are smaller, rounder and more gross looking.  I saw the video while watching a (more listening actually)  lecture by Richard Dawkins, and thought I'd pass it on. Watch it here and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment