Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thats....Disgusting.

Not that any commercial about diapers is expected to be really appealing, but this commercial by Luvs is really gross, even for a cartoon.  I mean, is this a legitimate concern parents these days are facing? What in gods name they feeding their children that is causing them to have a "blowout"?  It certainly doesn't sound like something a healthy baby should be doing. And why is this (above) kid so happy? If my midsection was engulfed in an inner tube of poop I don't think I'd be too stoked about it. Nor would I be smiling or raising my arms in the victory position. It's just so gnarly. Maybe the parents shouldn't stuff their babies until they are about to pop and stick to normal diapers? Just think of all the couples out there who after seeing this will decide not to have kids. I saw it as an advertisement while watching Cosmos on my computer.) Watch it (the commercial not Cosmos) for yourself here and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had this blowout protection the time when Jay did a number at the airport in Honolulu. At last, a super pooper diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall that event. All too vividly. And once again I say...Thats disgusting. LOL

    ReplyDelete