Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Manliest of Websites

I was just cruzin' the internet when I came across this website. As a general rule I don't like facial hair on guys, but I have to admit after perusing this site, I am kind of in awe! While I don't like being in close proximity to scruffy mustaches, goatees, or mutton chops it turns out I do think beards (and the like) make dudes look super manly! Why some of these guys no doubt could chop down trees with their bare hands, change tires with blindfolds on while shotgunning a beer,  or wrestle gorillas just because of how tough their beards make them look. Check it out! All you ever wanted to know about having a beard, from styles, to grooming, interactive surveys, a photo gallery and much much more await you!

No comments:

Post a Comment