Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do Do you Love it?

I am sure we have all, at one point or another, received something odd and totally unexpected for Christmas. Whether it was a framed self portrait of a family member, or maybe a cap autographed by the word champion of thumb wrestling, these gifts have left us scratching our heads and just a little confused. Well, whatever your craziest gift has been, I am almost certain (99.9999999% sure) that the one I got this year at house Christmas in Reno will probably top it.
What did I get? (and this is the gods honest truth!) A Christmas ornament made out of real moose poop! Yep straight from Alaska. Don't ask me who came up with such an idea, or who actually makes them, because I have no idea, but as the recipient I thought it was hilarious, and will treasure it always. It's painted, so it doesn't actually look like excrement, and if you didn't know what it was, you'd probably think it was kind of cute.
I realize some people out there in the world might be offended and receiving a gift wrapped piece of poo for the holidays. But not me. No sir. I think it's great! See for yourself my most random and odd gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment