Ammonite

Ammonite

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Game Day!

You all may be thinking that I forgot that today was the first day of the season. The Packers season I mean. Well, I didn't. Me and the BF put our jerseys on and headed to the bar...in hopes that they'd be playing the Green Bay/ Cleveland game...apparently no one carries it here on the west coast. So what did we do in this time of crisis? I have been updating my iPhone every 5 minutes, and we watched a classic Packers game, Green Bay VS Seattle, Jan 7th 2008. Where R. Grant had a horrible start (like today) but then got 3 touchdowns for a final score of 42 to 20. It was an amazing game!
We might not have seen the game tonight, but the green and gold is definitely in the air. And we are ready for the Pack to make the legendary run for the Super Bowl. Go Pack Go!
As a side note, I start out every day of Packers football with a "Happy game day." to whoever is around when I wake up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment