Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Perfect Storm

Rainbow over my house. 
The last few days in northern California have been cold, windy, and rainy. And I love it! Two nights ago I thought our apartment was going to come down with the way the wind was howling. I fell asleep to it blowing against the window in my bedroom.  Yesterday I saw a beautiful rainbow on my drive home from work! I happened to time my departure from the office just right, during a brief moment of sunshine. And the rainbow was literally right over my apartment! And today I have sat cozy and contented at my desk and worked while drinking copious amounts of coffee and intermittently gazing out the window at the rain pattering down outside. Doesn't that sound like a great day at work? This whole week has been fantastic. Over all I'd have to say this has been a perfect storm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment