Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, January 9, 2012

Yay Lions!

Gasp! Did I just say that? Sure did! I know it's a little late this season, but I just wanted to take a quick second to applaud the Lions on an amazing season! I was rooting for them (except when they were playing the Pack) and was really hoping they could pull off a New Orleans upset this past weekend. While they didn't win, they played an awesome (almost penalty free) game, and I really think they should be proud of themselves. I just cannot believe half the plays Calvin Johnson made!  But everyone, Stafford, the defense, the coaches, really made a turn around this year, and I can't wait to see them play again next season! It's been a long time coming for Detroit and the Lions, and I for one am glad for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment