Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Feel a Draft...

The NFL draft is swiftly approaching. I must admit that I don't know a darn thing about who is in the running for what position. But I do know that the Packers need a new left tackle (sorry Clifton) and maybe a bit of young blood in the defensive backfield. But that's my opinion. And who knows who we will get. The Pack sure did a good job last year. Raji wasn't super great (only started one game because of injury) but Clay Mathews (whom I call "Little Hawk" lol) was awesome! AND he is about the best looking guy in a football uniform you can come across in terms of height and proportion. He has a fantastic body and I don't mean that in a smutty way. Anyway.
On a general note Brandon Marshal got traded to the Dolphins. That may or may not be a good move. He had an attitude in Denver that McDaniels couldn't tame. Will he do better in Miami with the distractions of South Beach at his disposal? We will see.
I am also pretty interested in McNabbs move to Washington. And what is up with Rex Ryan taking on both LaDanian Tomlinson AND Santonio Holmes? It will either amount to super sweet success or horrible defeat. Either way they will get a lot of attention. Maybe that was the point? Only...five months until football season! Woo hooo!

Note: I actually made it to day three of the Draft in New York!!! My littlest bro got us tickets as a surprise while I was visiting. It wasn't as exciting as I would have hoped but I did get my picture taken with the Lombardi trophy, and saw the Packers Super Bowl rings in real life!!! It was such a fun day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment