Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goods for Sporting

When I was in Fairbanks I accompanied my little brother to the local sporting goods store to pick up some coveralls. While he was shopping I browsed around. I guess I don't go to sporting goods stores very often because I was baffled by some of the items for sale there. And it was such an interesting experience I thought I would share some of my "finds" with you!

The four Khakies: Dark, Light, Greenish and Brownish

It's never too early to take them hunting!

I don't even want to know what this stuff is for.

Nope. He's not.

Are these to hunt deer or take them out on a date?

Use only if you want to shoot depressed deer that want to die anyway.

Buffalo heads and giant crabs! Of course! Now why didn't I think of that?

WTF? Lions? in Alaska?

Camo-computer. If you need to Facebook while hunting the deer  won't see you!
Ahhhhh! Throw it back! Throw it back!
Blow on this and it says "Ohhhh come eat me big scary predator...BTW I taste better with chili and onions..."

No comments:

Post a Comment