Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Pasta Time


All it takes to make pasta!

Last night I decided to make pasta for dinner. And I mean actually make pasta (from flour and eggs)! It's so simple to do, and really kind of fun, especially with a helper (in this case my BF). And I got to use my pasta machine, which I love. I made fresh fettuccine with a grilled garlic and lemon seafood medley that I got at Costco. Super yummy. The medley had shrimp, calamari, scallops, mussels. I had never tried the latter in my life, nor had my BF, so we were a little nervous. But it was so delicious! It didn't even need salt because it was naturally salted while it lived in the ocean! It was a really nice dinner, and one of my better concoctions I think.

Our Dinner!

I made way too much pasta, so the extra is hanging in my kitchen drying. I'll use it later this week in another experiment! Three cheers for home made pasta! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!


Extra pasta drying!

No comments:

Post a Comment