Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello Seattle!

This past weekend I flew up to Seattle to visit my two awesome cousins. I had so much fun, and we did some really cool things like take a ferry boat, and go out for chicken and waffles! And there was lots of good conversation too. It was such a great little get away for me, and I really enjoyed every minute. So I'm going to post my photos in groups. I took them all with my iPhone (because I was travelling light I didn't bring my regular camera), so they might be a little blurry or not so great resolution. Anyway, enjoy!

Flying from SJC to SeaTac.

Cemex Quarry, Livermore CA

Wind Farm, Somewhere in CA

Moi

Mt. Shasta

Clouds

Clouds 2

Clouds 3

My cousins house is right there!

Seattle

Sunset over the Sound

West Seattle Sunset

Boats and stuff

West Seattle

Puget Sound

1 comment:

  1. I thought all your photos of Seattle and Vashon Island and Farmer's Market were really interesting and made me remember those places and how beautiful they were. Good shots.

    ReplyDelete