Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Best Christmas Movies Ever...So Far

I wanted to post my favorite Christmas movies, just in case you all were looking for something to curl up on the couch and watch this holiday season. Since this is only my fourth Christmas, I might be missing a few, so if you have any favorites that aren't listed here, post a comment, and I'll make sure to add it!

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: This is hands down my favorite!!! It's so hilarious, and it makes me laugh every time I watch it...even though I've seen it a million times. I can identify with Clark Griswold, and his desire to have the perfect Christmas, complete with all the trappings, and his over the top enthusiasm for the holiday season!

Home Alone: This is the one Christmas movie I remember from when I was a kid. It's funny, and Christmassy and just improbable enough that I feel like a kid again when I watch it.

A Christmas Story: Super hilarious, and great. I saw this for the first time last year, and watched it at least three times last Christmas! It was what you call an "instant classic".


The Family Man: This one is not  a comedy, but it's really cute, and it's one of those Christmas stories with a moral. I personally feel it is Nicholas Cage's better movies. 

The Polar Express: Love. The animation is just like the pictures in the book (I am old enough to remember when the book originally came out. The Librarian at my grade school read it to us.)  And there are some cute songs, and it's really well done, and really gets you in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment