Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hockey Town


 I finally made it to my very first Detroit Red Wings hockey game...and it only took 31 years to finally happen! They visited the San Jose Sharks last night at the HP Pavillion (aka Shark Tank) and beat them 5 to 3 in their own house. I wore red to the game and thought it was cool that the Wings won. I am not much into hockey anymore, but going to a game every now and then is really fun. And it's so much more relaxing than football! I'll always have a soft-spot for Detroit, and hope they make it far this year. Go Wings!
Photo taken by yours truly:)

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you have your old Yzerman or Federov jersey to wear for old time sake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon had the Yzerman jersey. As for mine, my best guess is that it's in a box in Aunty Pauls basement!

    ReplyDelete