Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 1: Packers vs Niners

Offensive Line 2013: So far, so good.
(Borrowed from www.sportsmedia101.com)

I'm late in writing this, so I'll make it brief. We lost to the Niners...again. Sigh. We really didn't have a terrible game, but they were just a little too good, and Anquan Boldin had a field day with our secondary. I can't even remember how many catches he had, but it was a lot.
Highlights of the game for me:

Jordy Nelson's beautiful catch and toe drag for a critical first down.
Offensive line held up pretty well, including rookie Bakhitari, and that is a relief.
We kept the Niners run game to almost nothing. GOOD.
Eddie Lacy looked like he was getting the hang of things.
Matthews sack on Kapernick. (Yes, even the late one.)
Rodgers had a pretty good game.

Anyway, I hope we meet the Niners again in the playoffs. And unlike last year, I hope we win.

No comments:

Post a Comment