Ammonite

Ammonite

Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn Equinox



Is it too early...to be decorating for fall? I think not! I love fall/winter! And I do believe the autumn equinox is next week, so technically I am only jumping the gun by a few days. I will concede that it might be a tad early to put the Thanksgiving turkey on the dining room table. But along with staying up late, and eating whatever junk food I want to, decorating my house however I choose is one of the perks of being an adult.
I realize that the next big holiday is Halloween, but for those of us who are not color blind, the combination of black, purple and florescent orange is never a pallet that works. Plus I am not that into zombies, witches and Freddy Kruger. I will confess to carving a pumpkin or two, but that is the extent of my Halloween festivity. The highlights have always been dressing up in my Three Amigos costume and handing out candy to the millions of kids that came by the old house. SO....turkeys, scarecrows, fall leaves and pumpkins it is for me! HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment