Ammonite

Ammonite

Saturday, September 4, 2010

SCORE!!!



I have been on a hiatus from blogging...not on purpose, but just because I have been swamped and going to bed an 9:30 every night. But I am back! At least for the weekend. Then it's off to Napa again for another couple of weeks.
I have been meaning to write about my super-awesome-and-totally-fantastic vacation to Green Bay though! And I have a moment now to do it so here it goes:
After a detour through Dallas and Chicago (both scary places to be dressed head-to-toe in Packers gear:) Eduardo and I arrived in Green Bay. From beginning to end (well, at the very end I was hung over and tired) it was more than I could have ever hoped for. The open practices were amazing, Lambeau field was breathtaking and Aaron Rodgers pre-season beard was as heinous as it looked on TV the past couple years and did not disappoint. My Daddy met us there as did my ultra-famous Uncle Bob (who has his likeness mounted on the wall in the Lambeau Atrium!!!) and Aunt Elisabeth, and they brought their Packermobile (which I plan to paint green and gold the next time I see them:) . ANd the Pack scored 59 points during the game against Indie! It was the perfect medley of family, fun and FOOTBALL! A great beginning to the season! Here are a few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment