Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Packers Eat Vikes for Brunch

This past Sunday was a great day for Packers football wasn't it? We went to the bar at the hotel across the street like usual to watch the game. While I was drinking a coffee and a beer (simultaneously at one point) the Packers were having Brett Favre and the Vikes for lunch. (As a side note the early games kinda kill us over here on the West Coast, especially since most of us have to go to a sports bar to catch the games, thus requiring the purchase and consumption of alcohol before noon. Not that I mind the occasional excuse to have a beer at 10:00am, but every Sunday for 5 months is a little much even for me:) I'm thinking I should open a Packers Coffee Shop out here that serves breakfast (and beer too)!)
Anyway, Aaron Rodgers was spot on and brilliant, but Jennings stole the show with, count 'em, three touchdown catches! Woodson was superb as usual. And well, long story short we took the Vikes "down to Chinatown" as the saying goes, and not for pot stickers either. It was awesome! To commemorate this momentous occasion, (and Jennings triple-score) I am unveiling my latest piece of artwork. It's titled (quite appropriately) Jennings. Go Packs!!!

Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment