Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Football Season!!!

Football season officially started last Thursday and the Packers make their debut on Saturday evening against the Cleveland Browns. I wasn't sure I'd make it, but I have successfully survived another off season! So yay for me. Actually this one was shorter than most since the Pack won the Super Bowl last year, which continued our 2010 season into February of this year, but I'm an impatient person so still it felt too long.
Anyway, we lost to the Browns, but I saw some good things out there on the field. I'm anxious for the real games to start, but it's nice to get a chance to see all the back ups and rookies out on the field. Number 18 Randell Cobb was pretty impressive I thought at wide out. The defense looked good, but I am still am left shaking my head every time I think about the fact that the Packers let go of Cullen Jenkins. I have a bad feeling about that one that I just can't get past. Hopefully they prove me wrong.
My BF got me a Charles Woodson jersey as my  happy-new-football-season present, and I love it!!!...What?...Doesn't everybody get happy-new-football-season presents? Oh...really? Well, anyway, it's rad, and I can't wait to wear it on game day.
Our next pre-season game is Friday night against the Arizona Cardinals and our old teammate Daryn College! Should be a good one. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment