Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Love Affair

My new shoes:)
I got a new pair of running shoes a few weeks ago. My old ones were getting worn out and giving me blisters, and my running schedule has only been becoming more strenuous. So I gave in and got a new pair. They were pretty expensive, so I used some money that I got from my Aunt in France to buy them (Thank you Aunt Pepette!). And...I LOVE them! They are absolutely the best running shoes I have ever owned. And they are pretty too! So far they have logged 158 miles, and they get more comfortable every time I wear them! If anyone is looking for a great pair of "barefoot" (i.e. no sole, or cushion) running shoes, I highly recommend these. They are New Balance, and I got them at REI.
I am normally not the kind of girl that freaks out about a pair of shoes, but in this case I totally admit it. They are practical, comfortable, beautiful, and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment