Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, November 8, 2012

On Your Mark, Get Set...


GO!
I officially wrapped my first Christmas present of the season last night! That's right! Wooo Hooo! Yipppeeee! Hoooray!!! I know it's abnormally early, but there are two very good reasons why I went ahead and did it anyway. 1.) I felt like it, and 2.) This first present has to be very carefully mailed to the middle of the Alaskan wilderness and I have something else I have to send up there tomorrow that happens to be perfectly suited to wrapping it in.
Ok...and I may as well confess I listened to some Christmas tunes while I was doing it....and I may further confess that I have put out a couple of Xmas decorations out a wee-bit early (in the form of cute little candle holders that I got last year at Pier 1)....But that's it. I swear....
At least till I get home tonight:) Yay Christmas!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to take a moment to admire my super cute snowman scissors I got:) Just looking at them makes me happy:)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. let me guess...the gift going to Alaska isn't for me....

    ReplyDelete