Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, November 26, 2012

Packers vs. Giants: FAIL

Uggg....I don't even know how to begin. Last night's game was AWFUL. Just terrible. Not since the...beginning of the 2009 season have I seen such a horrendous game! It was so awful in fact that I'm not even going to give much commentary because it was all so awful. I know why it everything collapsed, because key players were out and they were trying to "make do". But shoot. Do we have to melt down while playing the freaking Giants, on Sunday night football? Oh the torture! Oh the suffering! As if the Giant's fans are not obnoxious enough already.
But I am a true fan. And yes, I did watch the entire game, to the bitter, BITTER end. Som looking on the bright side of this train-wreck of a game:
Cobb played well
Kuhn got his longest run
Hawk played solid, like he always does.
Rodgers "Movember" mustache was amazing
McCarthys "Movember" 'stashe was kind of squirrly, but still cool.
Hopefully they figure out what to do with the O-line by next week, and Matthews is back. And...well, that's it. That's all I have this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment