Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, July 9, 2012

Not Enough Time!

I have so many things I have been wanting to write about, but not enough time to do it! I thought I'd get some solid blogging in this weekend, but nope. It never happened. I am three book reviews, two recipes, and 4 general topics behind! And it's not like I am sitting around watching TV, I am actually busy. I started a couple projects at home, and had some other chore like responsibilities to take care of. There was house cleaning, and the gym, and a couple hours at the pool. There was yoga, and my weekly morning at Panera reading. There was company visiting and grocery shopping, and an hour spent at Music in the Park. I even went to the library somewhere in there!
People tell me that I'd get bored if I didn't have to go to work. And I guess they could be right....but I seriously doubt it. I am never bored. I am always up to something. And I ALWAYS have more ideas than I have time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment