Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Out With a Smile

These days everyone is trying to make everything upbeat and positive. Even dying it turns out. I am not all about being put in a box and buried in the ground when I finally kick the bucket, but if I was I'd probably go with one of the choices offered by Happy Coffins. Here is a picture of my favorite one. (Some are not funny, but inspirational or "cute")  I don't know why, but there is just something comforting about being buried in a box that has a beer on it. I mean if there is beer involved it can't be that bad right? What do you think? Would you prefer to inter your mortal remains the boring traditional  coffin that looks like it used to be a church pew, or a box that looks like it just got home from a party?

No comments:

Post a Comment