Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Interesting Question


What do you think is the most astounding fact about the universe? I can think of all kinds of cool facts, but the "most" astounding one? That's tough. But not for everybody. Neil deGrasse Tyson was recently asked and, at least in my opinion, his answer lived up to it's alpha status among astounding truths. I especially like the part where he says that "...Many people feel small, because they are small and the universe is big, but I feel big." That is exactly how I feel when I think about myself in the cosmos. If you have three minutes, I highly recommend you take a look at the video (click on the image above for the link). It might just improve your day. No need to thank me;)
Afterward (if you want) take a minute to think about what the most astounding thing in the universe is to you, and after that maybe take an extra minute or two to really enjoy it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment