Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, July 26, 2010

Beer in Bad Taste?



If there ever was an appropriate use of "WTF" this is it: Limited edition bottled beer brewed by Brew Dog that sells for over 700 British pounds a bottle and comes in it's own authentic squirrel koozie. WTF!?! Their blog says that all of the furry animals were roadkill, and not pumped full of b-b's or anything before becoming a jacket for a beer bottle. I am sure the fact that it was shoveled off of a highway would make me feel better about drinking beer out of a squirrel, if I ever found myself in such a situation.
I must admit it does help me feel less bad about the fact that I find it hilarious. Can you imagine watching someone drinking out of it? It would look like they were squeezing the puke right out of the little guys, or about to bite their head off maybe...either way worthy of a serious double take. I almost feel bad for finding it so funny. What do you think? Is this beer in bad taste? For more pics and weird stuff check out the Brew Dog Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is truly amazing. Also, I looked on the site and the grey squirrel one is 700 pounds which is roughly $1087.94 a bottle...There are thousands of squirrels all over in Michigan, who would have thought we could get a thousand bucks for one just by shoving a beer down its throat?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I will never look at a squirrel the same way again. And I am thinking of buying a shovel to keep in my car:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks for the correction on price...that makes it even better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See why I stick to classy drinks like Champagne.

    ReplyDelete