Ammonite

Ammonite

Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas List 2012: Lorenz Attractor Christmas Ornament

SO, while watching my physics lectures I saw that the professor giving the talks got a small 3D printed model of the strange attractor (Lorenz attractor) as a gift from his students, and I totally want one! I think in red it would make a totally awesome Christmas ornament! (Ooohhh....or what about a charm for a necklace?) I know I'm kind of obsessed with this thing, but I really think it's just too cool not to be obsessed with, and it represents all the things in life that I find the most intriguing (as opposed to boring linear, periodic stuff...haha). If anyone comes across something like this on the internet let me know! If not, I might have to get a membership to The Tech Shop and make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment