Ammonite

Ammonite

Friday, February 3, 2012

SJC to MSP

Hello? Is anybody home?
Apparently really, really early on Thursday morning is a good time to fly out of San Jose International Airport. I got there and I was first in line at the ticket counter, the ONLY person (besides the TSA Agents) at the security checkpoint, and the sole inhabitant of the right side of terminal A.
My flight to Minneapolis was equally as pleasant, as there was no one next to me and I could spread out my stuff, and take pictures as we flew into the sunrise. Here are a few highlights:

Taking off from SJC

The San Francisco Bay Area

Sunrise over the Sierra

Early morning over Lake Tahoe

Sunrise over the Basin and Range

Winter morning, countryside Minnesota

Reflection of Sunrise on fields, Minnesota
(All photo's taken with my NEW camera I got for Xmas! Thanks again guys! I LOVE it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment