Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Packers Story

My new Packers bracelet!
Last Sunday my BF and I donned out Packers gear and headed for a quick walk around the outdoor market we have every Sunday morning downtown. I had my Charles Woodson jersey on, he had his Aaron Rodgers one on so we had both the offense and defense covered.
Anyway, we were just heading into the market when we heard a honk and a "Go Packers!" We turned and saw a man, and a little girl in an SUV giving a thumbs up. We smiled and waved back. (I love it when we meet fellow fans.)
We continued into the market, and as I was perusing a fruit called ju-ju- beans (or something like that), the same man walked up with his daughter and said she had something she wanted to give me. She was probably about 9 years old, and kind of shy, but she handed me a green and yellow rubber bracelet that says "GO PACK" in big black letters! It was so cute, and such a sweet gesture!
I was so surprised and was immediately smiling from ear to ear as I thanked her for it. I felt like I won the lottery! It turns out they weren't even on their way to the market, but decided to park and find us so she could give me the bracelet anyway. Isn't that the cutest thing you've EVER heard? It totally made my day! I'm still wearing it even now.
I don't care what anyone else thinks, I know Packers fans are the BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment