Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Furthest North IPA

Furthest North IPA

As a surprise contrubution to the Thankstoberfestoween holiday my littlest brother brought 12 bottles of home brewed beer from his "brewery" in Coldfoot Alaska! Isn't that amazing? Coors and their Rocky Mountain water can kiss my keister. This beer was brewed with pure "north of the arctic circle" Alaskan Brooks Range water! Way better.  Anyway he brought two different kinds, a Belgian wheat beer and an IPA (which we decided to call Furthest North IPA).
And they were both delicious! I don't mean that they were "good" or "ok" or "really good for home brewed beer", I mean they were awesome! At least I thought so. And I was equally amazed that they all survived the trip from the far north to my house. I was totally impressed.
Here is a photo of our delish and exclusive Thankstoberfestoween beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment