Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Game Day (Again!)

Today we are playing the Cleveland Browns. There won't be a live broadcast out here on the West Coast, but I am going to try to figure out when it will be playing on the NFL Network, and catch it then. It's just as well since I have kickboxing tonight and I've been on a roll with it this week. So I might be a little late in my commentary. But per usual, I am wearing my Packers jersey all day to show my team spirit! I decided to wear my Woodson one, even though he probably won't take the field today. Only 24 days till the real season opener against San Francisco (if only they were playing here instead of Green Bay!).
Funny story though- I was at Safeway last Thursday to pick up snacks for the game, and while I was at the checkout the cashier got a call (on the store phone). He answered it, and frowned then hung up and said to me "That was the manager, he told me to tell you that Nelson is a beast? [I was wearing my Jordy Nelson jersey] And he thinks the Packers will win today." LOL...It was pretty funny. He must have saw me on the video cameras above the checkouts.
Anyway, for all y'all that can catch the game, Happy Game Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment