Ammonite

Ammonite

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Celebrating 500


Yesterday while at the gym, I ran my 500th mile! And I did it all in my lovable, perfect, wonderful, running shoes!!! I started back to running in mid-March, and have been trying to go at least 4 days a week. Sometimes I make it 10 miles, sometimes only five depending on my mood, (and what other stuff I'd rather be doing;) But it all adds up, and at this very moment it adds up to 500 miles! It's hard to believe I have run 500 miles staring at the scene above, but it's true. I don't even watch the attached TV. I just listen to music, think about things, plan dinners and blogs, make mental lists of what I need at the grocery store, and daydream about upcoming vacations and Christmas, and before I know it I'm done for the day. Yay!
I wonder if I could make it a thousand miles before the year is out? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment