Ammonite

Ammonite

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Golf: A Novel

This past weekend was my company golf tournament. That's right, not only did I play golf, I played eighteen holes of the stuff! I know you'll all be shocked to learn that my team didn't place. I think it had something to do with the fact that I haven't picked up a club since last years tourney. Or maybe it's just because I spend too much time enjoying the beer and golf cart aspects of the game? Anyway, I managed to capture the essence of my whole day to share with you in a "literary way" while I was out on the course! (All photos in chronological order.)

Golf: A Novel

Chapter 1: The Dream

Chapter 2: Optimism

Chapter 3: The Villain

Chapter 4: The Rally

Chapter 5: Strategizing

Chapter 6: The Bitter Truth

Chapter 7: Consolation

Conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment