Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty Things


I found this leaf while walking back to the office from Starbucks! It is so beautiful! Really bright and colorful. It's amazing how many really neat things there are to see even when walking along on a sidewalk. It makes me sad to think of all the extraordinary things that won't ever be noticed because we are all too busy to just go walking and looking. It seems like such a shame. Sometimes I wish I could just spend all my days strolling and observing and taking pictures of pretty things.

It's hard to explain how I feel when I find a colorful leaf, or flower, or an interesting pattern in the cracks in the sidewalk. However this picture of a tarsier and his/her stick does a pretty good job of capturing the sentiment;)


1 comment:

  1. It is a most wonderful world for those with eyes to see. I appreciate you and all you notice.

    ReplyDelete