Ammonite

Ammonite

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Temptation


I have mentioned this before but I've been sort of  re-molding my habits to become a more healthy me. While it's not as terrible as it sounds, it does involve cutting out obvious things like whole loaves of french bread and desserts. And for the most part I do pretty well (except for my PB&J tortilla at 2:30 am last night;).
But as I type my resolve is being put to the ULTIMATE test because someone brought a whole box of super yummy and delicious looking donuts in to work! Noooooooo! Oh! the suffering!
I can feel them in the other room tugging on my willpower like a super-powered magnet...tantalizing my taste buds into thinking they can just make out the faint sweetness in the air...I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I'm going to go down fighting! Be strong my little resolve, be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment